These twice yearly meetings for computing leads offer opportunities for networking, sharing good practice with HEP primary computing colleagues, providing a forum for discussing and improving subject knowledge.
- Networking and sharing good practice with primary computing colleagues.
- Providing a forum for discussing and improving subject knowledge.
- Updates on local and national initiatives, projects, and resources in computing
The Autumn Term 2023 session
- Introducing new subject leads to the group
- Where is your school in relation to curriculum, equipment, training? Discussion
- Set up support networks – experienced Computing leads supporting new subject leaders.
- The session will dedicate time to exploring the ever-evolving landscape of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in primary education. Participants will delve into the exciting opportunities AI presents while also acknowledging and addressing potential risks and challenges.
- Any other questions
- Follow up needs for your school.
Trainer: Mary Rebelo