Religious Education, SMSC, Worldviews and cultural diversity remain incredibly important in our school life. As a new Coordinator or subject lead for Religious Education there is a great deal of responsibility. You may be wondering where to start. If you would like to join others eager to learn how to lead a team in delivering the highest quality Religious Education in school, this session will help you on this journey.
Meet, share good practice and network with other new RE Coordinators and explore key questions, themes and issues, including:
• The RE Coordinator / School Leader role
• What does the best Religious Education look like? How do I begin to audit my department?
• What great resources are out there to support me as a RE Coordinator?
• What national RE and statutory guidelines must I adhere to?
• Ofsted and the Agreed Syllabus
Trainer: Jan McGuire