Worldviews and Religious Education, SMSC and cultural diversity remain incredibly important in our school life. RE teachers and coordinators desire to deliver the highest quality, challenging and engaging Worldviews and Religious Education in schools. RE curriculums are required to be relevant to the pupils, Ofsted and our modern global society.
We aim to support you in this journey at the RE Network meeting: meet ‘virtually’, share good practice and network with other RE teachers coordinators and specialists to explore key questions, themes and issues:
This RE Network session aims to increase awareness of the most trusted RE resources to enrich RE classroom planning and delivery.
• Come with your RE resource questions
• Share your ideas and network with teachers involved in curriculum planning & delivery
• Hear from RE specialists involved in RE curriculum planning & delivery
• Explore the most trusted websites, virtual tours, video clips, texts, story books and artefacts together
• Discover some of the best free resources currently in the RE world
Trainer: Jan McGuire