The impact of successful subject and middle leaders and their impact on teaching and learning makes them key to school improvement. Middle leaders need to develop a road range of knowledge, skills and behaviours. This four-session programme will empower and equip middle leaders to lead effectively and enable them to build their own professional network.
These sessions will be led by Anne Etchells, Lead for Teacher and Leadership Development and Governance, HEP
- To consider the role of the subject leader in quality assurance and monitoring
- To consider the implications of leading in a period of constant change
- To review some frameworks that may support leading change more effectively
- To support middle leaders in holding themselves and others to account
- To consider how to successfully lead difficult conversations
Subject and middle leadership training is a 4-part series. For more information about the upcoming dates, click here.
To book your ticket for all 4-sessions, click here.